Looking slender and beautiful is a dream many people strive to achieve. Having normal food habits does not contribute to one’s weight loss. But if you attempt to make wise choices in food consumption then you can achieve your goals.
You can mix any of following foods for fat loss mentioned below along with the regular exercise regime or diet program you are following, and you will be amazed by the results. This is because these 13 killer foods for fat loss will keep you full thereby boosting your metabolism, your energy and simultaneously helping the digestive system as well.
1. Oats: This is one of the best among the 13 killer foods for fat loss since it contains complex carbohydrates that consume a lot of time to split. This leaves your feeling fuller for a longer time providing you with energy as well. It is also said to reduce cholesterol levels.
2. Almonds: To suppress the hunger, almond is the ideal choice that contains fiber and protein in high levels.
3. Avocado: It is a myth that avocado contains high levels of fat. But in truth it has monounsaturated fat that is great for raising the metabolism.
4. Spinach: This veggie has low calories and is rich in iron, fiber, and beta-carotene.
5. Asparagus: This killer fat loss food removes unwanted fat and flushes it from the system.
6. Walnuts: This nut helps you overcome overeating and give you vitamin E, fiber, and the omega-3 fatty acid that lessens bad cholesterol.
7. Apples: It is the sweetest among these foods and delicious too. They help in keeping you full and give you rich sources of vitamins.
8. Green Tea: It aids in burning the calories due to the presence of EGCG chemical.
9. Broccoli: This vegetable contains a lot of fiber so it will keep you feeling full. It also has other essential vitamins.
10. Pineapple: This is rich in Vitamin C, fiber, and has a protein digesting enzyme called bromelain, which aids in processing the protein quickly thereby giving more energy.
11. Grapefruit: This fruit consists of galacturonic acid that breaks down fat. The fiber presence in them, keeps you full.
12. Beans: Beans make you full for a longer time and are packaged with fiber and protein.
13. Salmon: Fish is extremely nutritious and contains omega-3 fatty acids that reduce the hormone called leptin and burn more calories.